tisdag 1 oktober 2013

The Hipster's Guide to Italian Coffee - follow up

After one and a half day of working with the coffee guide I realized that I had to always fight an urge to editorialize the content in the application. Instead of fighting it I've now decided to give up, and instead of doing a regular coffee guide, I want the content in the application to be more from my perspective. This also lead to a reconceptualizing of the application to perhaps not only include different types of coffee, but also reviews, interviews with people working in the coffee business, etc.
Apparently this project will now become a bit larger than I initially envisioned, however this new direction actually feels something I'm a lot more passionate about. I'll keep you posted!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar